Miss Franklin & Mrs Bourne
SPRING TERM 2018
Year 6 will be learning about World War 1 & 2 this term. Last term the children came up with some questions they would like answered about the World Wars. Some of these questions included:
* What weapons did they use?
* What was life like as a soldier?
* How did WW 1 & WW 2 start?
* What was rationing like?
* How old did you have to be to become a soldier?
* What was it like to be evacuated?
I am sure that the children will enjoy learning all about WW1 & WW2.
Please ensure that children have both indoor and outdoor PE kits in school as PE days are subject to change.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns please do come and talk to us.