Miss Franklin & Mrs Bourne
SUMMER TERM 2018
It is a busy last term for Class 5. We will be learning all about our local area in our topic lessons and link it to art, DT, geography & history. Our maths will be based on investigations and we will be looking for and identifying patterns we see in shapes and numbers. The children have their transfer day or days to their new secondary schools soon and I am sure they are looking forward to the new challenges that await them in September. As always, if you have any questions or concerns then please talk to myself or Mrs Bourne.
* Tuesday 5th June - cricket tournament - not all children. Letters sent out already.
* Wednesday 6th June - M & M productions - in school.
* Friday 8th June - class photos.
* Friday 8th June - PA BBQ.
* Monday 25th June - Friday 29th June - Govilon residential.
* Tuesday 3rd July - MAT athletics - letter to follow.
* Wednesday 11th July - end of year reward trip to Wicksteed Park - letter to follow (paid for by PA)
* Friday 13th July - family picnic & sports day.
* Monday 16th July - potted sports.
* Wednesday 18th July - talent show.
* Thursday 19th July - leavers' service.
* Friday 20th July - break up for summer holiday!