Welcome to our Governors’ section.
Please find below details of how our Governing body is structured, including the names, categories, responsibilities and terms of appointment for each Governor.
We have also provided a Register of Governor Interests and an Annual Statement of Issues for your information.
The Governing Body of our school
We aim to provide the highest standards of education in a happy and caring environment.
In order to achieve this aim, we seek
- to provide a caring, supportive and happy atmosphere where children and adults are respected as individuals.
- to enable each child to achieve their full potential through a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
- to challenge children to aim for excellence in all areas of school life.
- to promote self-confidence and self-esteem, enabling pupils to develop as independent, caring and well-motivated people who are able to contribute to the local and wider community.
- to develop in each child a sense of personal responsibility for their own moral and social behaviour and respect for the values and rights of others.
- to work in partnership with parents, carers and representatives of outside agencies to meet the needs of each child.
Please make an appointment to come and look round our friendly and welcoming school.
The Governing Body.