As a Church of England School we are also inspected by the National Society on behalf of the Peterborough Diocese Board of Education. The school was inspected in March 2015. We were delighted that the inspection agreed with our school evaluation and that the report recognised the hard work of staff, pupils and families in partnership. The main findings are below:
- Christian Values permeate all aspects of the school's life which has a significant impact on the lives of the pupils.
- There are positive relationships, respect and care between all members of the school community
- There are "happy children, who love to come to school and enjoy learning"
- There is "outstanding personal and spiritual development of the pupils"
- The headteacher provides clear and determined leadership with supportive staff and governors
Please see the link and read our attached report in full.